Contact us :
Emergency line :
Fields of practice
What is the Access to Justice Program ?
As part of our services, Brunet & Associés | Avocats Montréal has developed a program based on the principle of access to justice. We firmly believe that it is not always necessary to be represented by a lawyer to proceed before the various courts. We consider that in many situations, only sporadic assistance of a lawyer specialized in Family Law or Civil Law, in the form of a “coaching session”, will be sufficient to bring to fruition a litigious dispute. This is a personalized service which provides assistance and which has the effect of substantially reducing the costs of conflict resolution.
Coaching service (« Coaching »)
- An initial consultation during which a diagnosis of the case is made;
- The development of a strategy;
- The jurisprudential and doctrinal research;
- Explanations of the court process and preparation for the day of the hearing;
- Telephone assistance on the day of the hearing;
A FEW EXAMPLES
The Coaching service offered by Brunet & Associés is available both in Family and Civil matters. For example, our firm can assist you in managing issues involving in particular%nbsp:
- Annulment of child support for an adult child;
- Filing of a Joint Application for Divorce or any other Joint Demand;
- The management of Family Allowances;
- Requests before the Rental Board;
- Litigations before the Small Claims Court ($15 000.00 and less);
- Litigations before the Court of Quebec ($15 000.00 to $70 000.00$);
- Litigation before the Superior Court ($70 000.00 and up);
Considering that the monetary limit on small claims cases has increased from $7,000 to $15,000, this service of accompaniment (or “coaching”) will permit you to save on both judicial and legal services fees. Consequently, thanks to our Access to Justice Program, we propose a reasonable approach and at a low cost to method of resolution of conflicts which can occur within the framework of your personal or professional life.
For further information, we invite your to communicate with us.
In summary, thanks to our Access to Justice Program, we propose a reasonable approach and at a low cost to the resolution of conflicts which can occur within the framework of your personal or professional life.